Contract FormationAll orders made by you through the Behind Barz website are subject to acceptance and availability. We may choose not to accept your order for any reason. Prices of products are correct at the time of entering information, however, we reserve the right to change prices without prior notice (although we will inform you if any such price change affects your order).
CancellationTo cancel a contract in accordance with your legal right to do so until the point of product manufacturing, this meaning that once the product has started to be made we are no longer able to refund you due to it being made to your custom requirements. Please see our Returns Policy for more information.
Returns and RefundsAt Behind Barz, all belts are custom made to the wearer then we are unable to refund these once they have started to be made but can assure you will receive the high quality product you originally purchased. You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order. You must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the products are destined. We will not be liable or responsible if you break any such law.
CopyrightAny material found within the pages of Behind Barz, including text or images may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any way except for your own personal non-commercial use. You hereby agree not to adapt, alter or create any derivative work from any of the material contained in this site. In addition, the material cannot be used for any purpose other than for your own personal and non-commercial use.
DisclaimerBehind Barz and its manufacturers, subsidiaries, representatives, and heirs, do not take responsibility for any injury resulting from the use of these ‘Products’. We do not warrant or claim specific results and are not party to any illegal use. It must be understood that some acts discussed or depicted on the Behind Barz website or on email correspondence may be medically unsafe or harmful; and that the description and discussions of such act(s) is intended as purely anecdotal or “fantasy” material. We consider the chastity belt as artwork; a metal sculpture, an erotic play thing or as consensual wear. Products are intended as novelty only, and no representation is made or implied as to their suitability or safety for any particular use. Purchasers use the products entirely at their own risk. It is the responsibility of the Purchaser to seek medical advice to discuss the risks of wearing products. Behind Barz is not liable for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damage or loss whatsoever arising caused by use or misuse of the products. This includes, but is not limited to, damage to the products and personal injury or damages due to use or misuse.
Use of BehindBarz
In connection with the use of the Behind Barz website (including any orders of products), in no event will Behind Barz be liable:
- for losses that were not foreseeable to both parties when the contract was made
- for losses that were not caused by any breach on the part of the supplier
- for business losses and/or losses to non consumers
We do not in any way exclude or limit our liability for:
- death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- any breach of the terms implied by section 12 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 (title and quiet possession);
- any breach of the terms implied by section 13 to 15 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 (description, satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and samples; and
- defective products under the Consumer Protection Act 1987;
External WebsitesBehind Barz is not responsible for the content of external websites linked from Behind Barz.
JurisdictionThese Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales. Behind Barz Limited reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time.
Events outside our controlWe will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a contract that is caused by an Event Outside Our Control (which means any act or event beyond our reasonable control).
If an Event Outside Our Control takes place that affects the performance of our obligations under a contract:
- we will contact you as soon as reasonably possible to notify you; and
- our obligations under a contract will be suspended and the time for performance of our obligations will be extended for the duration of the Event Outside Our Control. Where the Event Outside Our Control affects our delivery of products to you, we will arrange a new delivery date with you after the Event Outside Our Control is over.