This is only a guide. All order measurements are the decision of the buyer and we make our belts to your exact specifications. If you have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Measuring for the belt:
- Measure 2 inches up from the base of your penis and mark this point on your abdomen.
- Next measure around your body (just above your hips) and down to this point. This gives you the circumference of your band (you will find this measurement is slightly larger than your standard trouser size, for example if you wear 36″ trousers then you will likely find that you require a 38″ belt).
- Your Behind Barz Male Chastity Belt will be made to this size although it will adjust 2 inches either way.
Measuring for the Penis Tube:
This comes as standard unless otherwise specified. The Inside Diameter of the ring on the penis tube is 36mm and the length of the tube is 4″. If you require a shorter or longer tube this can be provided. We can also modify the Inside Diameter should this be necessary.
Measuring for the Cock Ring:
- Take a string and slip it behind your scrotum and tug it up around the top of your penis (where it meets your body). The string should be pulled snugly to get an accurate measurement, but not too tight.
- Mark the string on both sides where it comes together at the top.
- Remove the string and measure between the marks. This measurement will give you your circumference of your cock and balls (behind your scrotum).
- Take your circumference measurement and divide by 3. This measurement will give you your approximate diameter, which is how most cock rings are sized.
- Repeat this process a few times to assure an accurate measurement.
We supply cock rings in standard 40mm, 45mm and 50mm, however we can tailor make rings to suit your requirements if you have need of a smaller or larger ring. Please note the majority of rings purchased are 50mm. However due to all of our products being handmade we can make whatever you require.